1. WeatherGlaze LTD (The Company) conducts business only upon and subject to the terms and conditions set out below. Any exclusions to the said contract terms, must be accepted by the Company in writing.
2. No omission by the Company, whether by the way of indulgence, failure to enforce a delay in enforcing or otherwise, shall be consulted as a waiver of any of the Company's rights. The Company will complete the contract and effect the installation of the goods as soon as possible, however the Company cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by delays in manufacture or delivery of the goods because of circumstances beyond the Company's control. Provided that the Company has notified the Customer that the goods are ready for installation within 26 weeks of the date of this contract then the Customer will be entitled to terminate this contract without any penalty and the Company will return to the Customer any deposit paid.
3. The Company agrees to install at the address overleaf the product as shown in the specification, complete and in good working order.
4. Representative's samples are used to demonstrate a typical window and its composition. Window (s) and Doors (s) shown in the schedule overleaf will be measured and manufactured in the way considered suitable by the Company and the right is reserved for modification. Due to our policy of constant improvement, the specification of all products may change without prior notice.
5. The Customer agrees to permit access to the installation address to the Company, its representatives and workmen at reasonable times so that the Company may complete the installation.
6. The installation of replacement windows, patio, bi-folding and residential doors into the Customer's premises shall be subject to the Company's Surveyors approval. In the event of the Company terminating this agreement after receiving its Surveyor's report the Customer's deposit shall be refunded in full without any further obligation on the part of the Company.
7. The Company will not be responsible for the removal or replacement of curtains, pelmets, Venetian blinds, ornaments or articles of furniture on or adjacent to the window area.
8. The Company or its representatives will be in no way responsible for any structural defects in the property before or during the installation.
9. The Company offers the Customer a full ten-year guarantee on the windows. The double-glazed sealed units are only guaranteed against the hermetically sealed units breaking down and water forming between the two sheets of glass.
10. All glass used by the Company is the best available, but glass manufacturers will not guarantee against imperfections and the Company cannot be held responsible for such imperfections. Toughened safety glass will be used where necessary (as governed by British Building Regulations.
11. All hermetically sealed units are produced to conform to the FENSA specification regulation L.
12. The Company cannot be held responsible for any condensation forming within the property. Condensation is a ventilation issue and cannot be resolved unless a free flow of air is allowed to circulate.
13. The Customer shall not be entitled this Contract without penalty. If the Customer purports to cancel this Contract before Survey, the Customer agrees to pay the Company any expenses reasonably incurred (including any sales costs which may exceed 20% of the contract price) by the Company and will do so immediately upon representation of the Company's invoice.
14. In the event of a contract being signed on trade premises, or where the contract was initiated by the client as an unsolicited enquiry, the clients right to cancel shall be forfeited.
15. All items on this contract will be manufactured immediately after our Company Surveyor has carried out the detailed survey report, therefore this Contract cannot be cancelled after survey.
16. The nett balance referred to within the contract shall be paid on completion of the installation and should be by way of cheque, or money order made payable to WeatherGlaze LTD and crossed A/C Payee Only, or by credit/debit card. The Customer shall not be entitled to withhold payment on account for any alleged defect. The Company agrees to investigate an alleged defect only after the payment is received in full.
ALL WINDOWS & DOORS REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF WEATHERGLAZE LTD UNTIL PAID FOR IN FULL.
Tel: 01903 297929 Fax: 01903 369689 Office: Unit 13, Burrell Buildings, 36 Chartwell Road, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 8TZ